Our new comprehensive pet insurance program covers pretty much everything your fur baby may run into. From a broken nail to cancer, we’ve got you.
Owning a dog can be upwards of $7,000/year for medical expenses and medication. Without having dedicated savings, you could be faced with figuring out how to afford to save your furry friend.
No one should have to struggle with this.
Enter pet insurance. It works by paying a monthly premium, usually between $15 – $200/month (dependent upon the type of plan and deductible). This eliminates the large out-of-pocket costs for an accident or illness.
It’s pretty simple. You continue to use your preferred vet or pet wellness center. You pay as you normally would after a visit/procedure. After, you submit your claim for reimbursement, which is processed as fast as 24hrs…easy!
We have partnered with Prudent Pet Insurance, the highest-rated pet insurance company on Trustpilot. We partnered with them because they believe in transparency and provide lightning-fast claim reimbursement. They provide coverage for accidents and illnesses, depending on your chosen plan. They also offer three wellness plans to help offset the cost of annual wellness appointments. And just like us, they LOVE technology. With their 24/7 Vet Chat feature, you can chat live with a real veterinarian any time, day or night, which could help eliminate unnecessary and costly vet appointments.
Getting a quote is as easy as clicking the button and providing your pet’s age and breed.
Looking for pet insurance?
Customizable coverage. No restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What other benefits are part of this program?
- Accident and illness plans cover every medical condition, so long as it’s not pre-existing. Also, all prescription medications are covered.
- You can use any vet in the US or Canada.
- There are NO age or breed restrictions.
- Shortest waiting periods in the industry – 5 days for accidents, 14 for illness, and a 180 knee and ligament waiting period that can be waived by your vet.
- Lightning-fast claims reimbursement. 60% of claims are processed in 24hrs, then up to 95% in less than a week.
- All policies include FREE 24/7 Live Vet Chat – you can chat with a vet LIVE directly from your pet portal anytime, day or night, and as many times as you want.
- 30-Day Free Look Period – If you end up thinking it’s not a fit, just give a call to cancel within the first 30 days, and your money will be refunded in full.
- Lastly, one of the great things is that you can customize the plan to your pet’s needs and budget.
Are exam fees covered?
Yes! Actually, exam fee coverage can be added or not. The plan is extremely customizable to fit your budget. We highly recommend exam fee coverage as those can add up, especially if at an emergency vet. But it’s completely up to you.
My pet has allergies, will that be covered?
Like all pet insurance companies, pre-existing conditions are not covered. That means anything diagnosed or symptomatic before the policy starts or in the waiting period would not be eligible for coverage. Prudent Pet has a 5-day waiting period for accidents, a 14-day waiting period for illnesses, and a 6-month waiting period for knee and ligament issues. The 6-month waiting period can be waived, however, if your vet signs a waiver within the first 30 days of the policy stating that your pet has no issues in that area. That said, we can still protect your pet from the unexpected. While their allergies will not be covered, there are many other ailments that could happen that will be covered. Pet Insurance is important to have so that in the event something does happen, you’re not making tough decisions based on finances.
1645 Falmouth Rd, Bldg D
Centerville, Massachusetts 02632
Phone: (508) 420-9011
Fax: (508) 420-9010