Restaurant Insurance

The unique risks your restaurant faces, the value of your business property, and the policies you choose determine the cost of your restaurant’s insurance.

We can help you get the restaurant insurance you need to protect your business from accidents, legal fees, injuries, and even damaged company vehicles.

Insurance for restaurants can help you pay for medical payments, property damage, legal fees, lost wages, operating expenses and more!

What restaurant insurance coverage do you need?

There are a variety of coverage options available for restaurant owners. We recommend these insurance options:

  • General Liability Insurance
  • Professional Liability
  • Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
  • Hired and Non-Owned Automobile Insurance
  • Workers’ Compensation
  • Cyber Insurance

McShea Insurance

1645 Falmouth Rd, Bldg D
Centerville, Massachusetts 02632
Phone: (508) 420-9011
Fax: (508) 420-9010


8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Trusted Choice-1