Your home is probably your most valuable asset, and we want to ensure it’s protected. At McShea Insurance Agency, our experienced agents will provide dependable home insurance options that you can count on, at a rate you can afford. A policy from us protects not just your property; it also protects you, your family, your guests, and your belongings.
When choosing McShea Insurance Agency to help with your home insurance needs, you are also choosing coverage from one of our many trusted providers. Some coverages may be limited or subject to certain restrictions. Therefore, it is important to talk with one of our local agents to ensure your policy has the coverage you need.
Typical coverage packages for Massachusetts homeowners insurance can include protection for the following:
- The physical structure of your home
- Replacement cost
- Personal possessions
- Additional living expense (in the event of covered loss or a natural disaster)
- Personal Liability
You can choose to strengthen your homeowners insurance package with options such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e., Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood Insurance Policies
- Earthquake Insurance Policies
- Umbrella Insurance Policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)